[Harp-L] harp virtuoso

I live in a small town on the east shore of Lake Huron in Ontario Canada. We host a summer music festival each year. This year we were priviledged to have Carlos del Junco, a harmonica virtuoso and world harmonica champion, teaching the harp to aspiring student musicians. Carlos and 2 fellow blues instructors, Rick Fines (blues slide guitar) and Suzie Vinnick (blues vocals), put on a 2.5 hour concert that defied imagination. If you ever get a chance to see Carlos live you will be in awe. His mastery of the harp leaves one speechless. I wasn't sure I wanted to go home and play my harmonicas or throw them all away.

Steve Abercrombie