Re: [Harp-L] RE: SPAH Webmaster

Well, I'm glad to hear it's not involuntary.

Yeah, I know, you mean that it's a volunteer position and not one that
pays.

There is a dedicated volunteer community that keeps the harp-l ship
afloat and sailing. And SPAH provides financial support to keep the
lights on at harp-l.

SPAH deserves the same level of support as harp-l, and I know there are
webmasters out there in the harmonica community.

Winslow