From: "Jonathan Metts" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Golden Melody Customizer?
Date: Mon,  6 Aug 2007 17:58:38 -0500

A lot of the well known customizers seem to do only Marine Bands or maybe Special 20s. Is there a vouched-for customizer who is willing to do Golden Melodies? I'm looking to buy my first-ever custom harp in the next few months, and since I have been converting my harp set over to GMs overall, I'd like to keep the same model for the custom job.

Jonathan Metts