Re: [Harp-L] help!!!!!

i had a similar problem with my email because somehow i had up my return email wrong and it had the @cogeco.ca written twice.  naybe look for something odd like that in his return email.

steve <mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First thing:
Hi all, it's been a long time. I've missed the bigger harp community like harp l due to a divorce. I've really scaled back on my mic building as I've always been one for on time customer service, but going through something like a divorce puts a hamper on "getting the job done" when I say I will and I don't operate like that.

Heck, I never even got back to Charlie Musslewhite a few months back. I figured he's been wailing for 50 years and he isn't going anywhere and I needed to practice PATIENCE to heal from this...... I think it's time again and I'm about ready to get it on.
There's quite a few buddies on here that I know personally and I sure appreciate your support over the past year. Thanks, guys! You all know who you are.

Now, I need help in locating a customer.

Does anyone know Jim Jackson of College Corner, Ohio? He sent me his Torpedo mic to turbo charge and he wanted it back by July 21st for his reunion with his former blues band and the mic was ready to ship for this event. I used the original box with his address for another shipment and I never wrote his address down, which was no big deal, but the problem is that he never gets my emails and I get his. He sent me a message last week bummed about me not getting it to him. I googled his name, his bar, his antique shop, his band and his myspace page and I come up with nothing.

any help is greatly apprectiated!
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com