Re: [Harp-L] Name That Tume.... Please/Harp in Western swing

Slim Heilpern wrote:

You're right about the chops some of the western swing players have, always blows me away. This Saturday, Cody and Wheel veteran Bobby Black is playing just outside of Santa Cruz and he's one of those guys (Don Quixote's in Felton -- I'll be there!). So is Cody and Wheel veteran Andy Stein, who plays with Guy's All Star Shoe Band (Prairie Home Companion).
Sorry for the off-topic post, but, I think a clarification is needed. Andy is not as far as I know scheduled to play in Felton with Bobby, just meant that he's one of those guys who plays western swing with incredible chops ;-).

- Slim.