Re: Re: [Harp-L] Name That Tume.... Please/Harp in Western swing

"Rick Dempster" <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>               Chances are that putting a harmonica in an 'authentic
> western swing band'  means that no-one will think it is 'authentic
> western swing' anymore.

can't vouch for authenticity, but norton buffalo played some great harp
with commander cody on "we've got a live one here".

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.