RE: [Harp-L] Re: Tom & Tony CD

I have had a similar problem with Quicktime
(Plug-in)opening an
MP3 file in the past (using Windows XP, and the latest
version of Quicktime).  Seems to be a sporadic error,
and have tried in the past to figure out what causes
it, but without any luck. The error seems to be some
sort of internet browser 'plug-in' conflict.

The link opened fine with Quicktime Plug-in Version
7.2 which is probably the most current version that
gets downloaded when you update your iTunes software.

One can always right-click and do a 'save target as'
to download the file to your computer, and play it
from there.

Ken H in OH