[Harp-L] Valved Diatonic

Thanks for all the honest replies. I've tried a few of them, but with my limited ability, I need a lot more work. I figured it was more me and my technique and less the valved gem........it does however play a great deal smoother than most of my regular diatonics. This one has been tweeked a bit before I got it, to what degree I'm not sure, but it does seem smoother. I'm not into tweeking my own stuff yet, I know just about enough to be dangerous. I can take a good $40 harp and turn it into a 5 cent paper weight...:)

I've saved all the replies and I'll work on it........a lot.

Thanks again,

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor     Owner/Maker