To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Harp Talk - Coast to Coast Music" <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08/01/2007 8:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Tom Stryker / Tony Luisi - New CD

Proud to announce the release of a new CD featuring Tom Stryker on chromatic harmonica, accompanied by Tony Luisi on keyboard, synth, and also composed one of the selections, in addition to writing all the arrangements.

Tony, for those unfamiliar, at the age of 15 (that's fifteen!) was the arranger and writer for the famed Stagg McMann Trio, and was a pioneer with synths, started with the Moog, and became one of the finest synth musicians ever.

Tom, as we all know, is a fine chromatic artist of stature known around the world, and loves to delve into the artistic jazz feel that Tony understands so well. The collaboration of these two masters resulted in a product that will please anyone who loves music.

The CD is titled "East - West Collaboration" and is available from Tom, as well as on the internet at http://www.bassharp.com/tom-tony.htm

Check it out!

- Danny
--