[Harp-L] Harpin' in London

In a message dated 8/2/2007 3:39:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Rob  writes:

Travel  is CRAZY out here...I left NY 3 weeks ago and never GOT my
BAG...total  drag!!!! Then I stepped on a Black Sea Urchin in Turkey whilst
bathing!!!  Oy.....!!.....travel safe

Never got your bag?  What about your Blues Bros. black suit and  hat?  I can
just picture U as Jake Blues, at the gig in  shorts!    And knowing u, Rob, i
suspect the urchin got the  worst of it!  ha.
  Jokes aside, there's a lesson for us here -- imagine in u  had your harps
in your suitcase!  Lesson: travel with harps  in your carry-on bag.  Good tip.
  But ya better leave the microphone wires and batteries in your main
suitcase.  These days, they bag checkers flip over that stuff.  I know  from a
personal experience (it was my emergency Radio Shack lapel mic and watch  battery).
ron - FL Keys (btw, Rob, check your personal mail for one from me re that
chromed MB u got us years ago)