[Harp-L] Re:speakers for sale

I have many 4 ohm,  8" Weber brand new speakers for sale; P8R's, P8Q's,
Signature series,  plus one smooth coned 4 ohm 10 inch with H dust cap. I also have
two new  6" signature series for that old Champ, or any 2 x 6 combo. All have
just been  used for single test purposes. I have settled on my own 8"
speaker, this is your  chance to buy them new for 75% of Weber's retail cost. The 6"
are what they are,  they take Weber a long time to get in.