[Harp-L] Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Greetings all

Was subscribed to this list a number of years ago as I attempted to learn the
harp, but life got in the way (namely completing my Masters degree). Back now
with a band project to keep me inspired, so hopefully will make a better fist
of it this time.

As a rank newcomer, hoping someone can help me with harp and song keys from the
first Butterfield album. Specifically for "Born in Chicago", but would
appreciate info for any of the songs on this great album.

Additionally, for any of the Australians out there, there's a great harp intro
on "Boys light up" by Australian Crawl. Any info on the harp and song key for
that one equally gratefully received.

Nice to be back. See some familiar names from the past, and sadly a few missing.

Best wishes

Murray