[Harp-L] Singapore Harp/Blues?

I'll be in Singapore from this Monday Aug 6th (arriving mid-day) through
Thurs Aug 16th (leaving PM) so if anyone's aware of any good harp or
blues events please let me know offlist. I checked Danny's gig list, I
guess Madcat has something going on there 8/15 so if anyone has details
on where that is, let me know. I already know about the Crazy Elephant
and barring any other info, I'll probably be pretty much living there
:^)

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA