From: BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx [mailto:BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:29 AM
To: billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] karaoke

        Ya know Bill, I never really thought about it that way, but
you're right. The thing is for me though that I copied those songs
pretty close to note for note. I got in the habit of doing that when I
was young 'cause the guitar players that I hung around with at the time
did that too. The song If You Wanna Get To Heaven has a harp lead in it
but it really doesn't do much so you can play over top of it and not
clash too much. The other two I mentioned though could be a problem
unless you're copying them.

          Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues