[Harp-L] Seydel Harps revisited...

I got my two harps back from Rupert, and I love them. I never had a problem with their tone, only their responsiveness. These respond beautifully now. I do prefer the tone of the soloist over the Blues Session, but only slightly - must be the wood comb :) I think Seydel has it wrong, the soloist sounds more like Suzuki's Pure Harp than Marine Band Deluxe. The larger holes take a little getting used to, but beginners should find getting clear single notes easier. I'm now too curious not to get one the 1847s in my favorite key (Bb for some reason).