RE: [Harp-L] Has "Dueling Banjos" ever been performed on harmonica?

I happened to be trying to tab "Dueling Banjos" over the weekend and I was wondering if the song has ever been performed on harmonica. While I think it would probably not go down in the inspirational or revolutionary chapters of the harmonica, two pros could make it mighty entertaining...

Does anyone play this or has anyone heard it performed?

Curiously,
Marc Molino

I'm ashamed to admit it but I frequently busk along on it, using a G chromatic, not my instrument of choice really, when the fellas start a bluegrass break in the middle of our Irish session. My version is terrible but I like to think I'm better than the banjo man... ;-)

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/