Re: [HARP-L] Cleaning Harps

EVERCLEAR works great.  You can get it at your local liquor store.

Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I occasionally use denture cleaner. I learned this here on HARP-L.
Put all my harps in a shallow pan of warm water, drop in a bunch of
blue fizzy tablets and let it bubble. I was impressed with the amount
of, shall I say, "gunk" that got dislodged. You don't even have to
disassemble the harps. Just tsake 'em out, rinse them, shake/blow
dry. The combination of this and an ultrasonic cleaner would be
tremendous, I think.