Re: [Harp-L] RE; HARP CLEANING

Good idea my brutha. I'm  gonna be lookin' for one of these on Ebay today as
I peruse around for a good  used condenser mic. I'll use it for my dentures,
harps, and my Brillhart metal  tenor mouthpiece. I bet cleaning them good like
this will add life to 'em if  done right.
       Randy

In a message dated 4/26/2007 4:05:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,