Re: [Harp-L] Looking for new inspiration

You might want to check out:http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/forum/index.phpGo to the samples area.
Emile Diggs D'Amico

drori hammer <drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   For many years I have listened to all the traditional blues harp players > (as well as modern-day blues traditionalists), but I feel I want to hear
> what the "cutting edge" of diatonic harmonica players are doing. Can > anyone suggest some good albums (or downloads) where I can hear > good "modern" diatonic playing (E.G - use of overblows, different > positions etc.).

hard to beat jason for cutting edge.
http://www.archive.org/details/JasonRicciandNewBlood
in a couple of days i'll have the recording from last night's show
at terra blues in nyc up on the archive.  they absolutely smoked the place.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.