Re: [Harp-L] Looking for new inspiration

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 26. April 2007 08:46 schrieb drori hammer:
>  Can anyone suggest some good albums (or downloads) where
> I can hear good "modern" diatonic playing (E.G - use of overblows,
> different positions etc.).

I can highly recommend the album "Virus B-23" by "The Rhythm Junks"
with Steven De bruyn playing both diatonic and chromatic harmonica.
It´s probably the most interesting harmonica stuff reaching my ears
in quite a while.

http://www.therhythmjunks.com/
--
Gruß,Frank