Re: [Harp-L] Seidel Harps

All that obvious stuff being said, I'll tell you that I tried the 1847 at Buckeye, and ended up buying all 4 of the available keys. The ease of playing, and how it sounds on the playing end, is nothing short of, well, just stellar. How long they'll last is a good question, of course - too early to tell.

I just bought a Bb and I love it. It might be my favorite harp. It's a little pricey for me, though, since I can get 3 suzukis or delta frosts for the price. I think it has a sound similar to a Delta frost, but it has a more solid feel to it and is easier to play. I hope it lasts. :-)

Tom