Re: [Harp-L] Stainless steel reeds - do they sound different? Some data

Vern -

I agree with your qualifications, but it's nice to see a step in the
right direction.

As to the question of stiffness profile having an effect: to the extent
that such differences are required by differences in the properties of
the materials, they could perhaps be seen as secondary effect of
differences in materials.

Winslow