Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica repair... with the lights off

It all depends on how serious you are. Or lucky. One of the best -- if not
the most complete -- repair video sets is by Rupert Oysler.

Ruper Osyler offers an oustanding two-volumn DVD on how to repair harmonicas.
Check out  _http://www.harprepair.com/_ (http://www.harprepair.com/)  for
details about the video. The video covers all kinds of things you re interested
in. Or you could send your harmonicas to him and get it done right. He does
repairs. The videos are available in VHS and DVD, the web site says.

Contact info:
Rupert Oysler
1815 Hardin RD.
Boone NC 28607
Phone: 828-262-1088

_orupert@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx)

By the way, the videos "Harmonica Repair and Modification" and "How to
Customize Your Harmonica" may be available at some on-line harmonica stores. Rupert
was at the Buckeye fest and you could have gotten one from him at the Columbus
gathering last weekend.

Phil Lloyd
contributing editor emeritus
American Harmonica Newsmagazine

In a message dated 4/24/2007 5:59:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,