[Harp-L] Harmonica repair... with the lights off

I have two Steve Baker specials, both in c, and both with a reed I've
apparently abused into abjection of flatness.
When you all speak so knowingly of the insides of harps, their various
components, customization... I wonder if you think it's possible for
someone to properly treat/maintain these parts without eye-sight.
(Sorry, that was a half-question/half-statement of my penchant for
wondering.)
If not, does anyone know anyone else... around Austin Tx who might
have an interest in helping me out with this sort of thing?
I'd gladly pay if the compensation wasn't any more than the price of a
new harp.
If so... "Where do I begin?"...

Thanks,
Brad Trainham