[Harp-L] SP20 vs. Pro Harp - observations & questions

In a message dated 4/23/2007 5:35:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Frank
writes:

Am Montag, 23. April 2007 19:02 schrieb  Captron100@xxxxxxx:
> Yesterday i spent hours tweaking an F# harp someone  gave  me.  It
> was my first experience with a Hohner Pro  Harp.  My impression  of
> this particular Pro Harp is that it  is the same harp as a Special
> 20,

Was that probably a pre MS Pro  Harp? This would perfectly match your
description.

Judging by info  someone sent me offlist, this is apparently the case.  I was
told that MS  harps have numbers stamped somewhere on the plate.  It sounds
like the Pro  Harps are smaller than SP20's, which was not the case here.
thanks.
ron