Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 & Serious Blues in Roanoke

Hi Cliff,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by
"the reed plates protrude beyond the comb"...

I just bought 4 of the Seydel 1847's from Rupert
at the Buckeye, and I love these harps!

The reed plates fit flush at all sides and corners
of the sealed maple wood comb.  So I believe the
answer is "no protrusion".

Now I can feel a little burr on the reed plate
corners,
but that can be easily fixed with a piece of fine 0000
steel wool.

Ken H in OH