[Harp-L] Re: Comb material

Don't get me wrong. I didn't say that the discussion on comb material is useless nor that the topic is boring. As I said, it seems to matter to many players and therefore should be debated.

If any material makes you feel more comfortable and more confident with your playing, go for it!
I have the same debate with myself. Marine Band with wood comb is the benchmark for blues harp and I like them. But I still prefer plastic combs, no real reasoning behind that.

With cars you can vow in the name of front-, back-, or 4-wheel drive. All will get you there but what makes the real difference is how good a driver you are and, most importantly, how you drive.

Harri