[Harp-L] Some advice on going into a recording studio with a jazz singer.

Bring the amp. Then you have the option. I have been using a 3 tube Supro w/ 8 inch Jensen and Ibanez AD-9 with Keeley mod and Thunderharp mic  with a local group (tuba, trombone, drums, female vocals) and it works. Well, I still go to practice and play at the gigs, anyway. If they don't want that sound, then you can always go clean. When I recorded with white2blue, the tech put my amp in a booth and miked it with a blanket over it so the harp was in the mix with headphones, but not in the room with the band. It allowed the amp to have some distortion and not be too loud with the guitars and bass (no drums).
  Have fun!

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.