Re: [Harp-L] Comb material

It seems that those who already know that comb
material doesn't matter, are bored of the topic. But
the only way learning and knowing how the harmonica
works is through such debates I think, so it is not
useless. New people will come and the comb material
topic will rise again. It is not obvious that comb
material doesn't matter.

moi :-)