[Harp-L] Holmes pocket mic?

Aaaah, such a pleasure to be a part of the cuttingboard-l discussion list....

But back to harmonica: Some time ago harp players' electronics wiz Ron Holmes
was offering the Pocket Mic, for miking amps, I believe by placing it on the
floor of the amplifier.
I'm doing a little experimenting with my onstage rig, and have a little
curiousity to try out this method. Apparently the PM never really caught on, you
don't see them around and Ron moved on to other things.
Have you tried this mic, have any feedback about it, got one you don't use
and want to pass on?
Contact me offlist,
Jeff G
Denver CO