[Harp-L] Personality Test

In a message dated 4/19/2007 6:23:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tom  muck
writes:

There is  one more -- those who think that wood attracts, ferments, and grows
more  germs and bacteria. For me, just thinking about the little crawly
things  living in the wood is a good reason to stick to washable  instruments.
Tom

Tom, i'm not sure this is valid.  Fwiw, I once read that wooden  kitchen
cutting boards were more bacteria free than their plastic counterparts  (no pun
intended) because there is something inherent in wood that tends to  actually
kill more bacteria than plastic.
ron