[Harp-L] comb material, another view

. . . .don't know if this has been brought up, I haven't seen it, but one reason I don't like wood combs is that, for a better term, they give me the "shivers". Hard to discribe, it's a very subtle thing, sort of like blowing on dry cardboard or to take it to an extreme, fingernails on the chalkboard. I don't get that with plastic. Anybody else get that or is it just my over sensitive self?

  Happy Spring,
  Reach

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.