[Harp-L] Oh man

Guys, I met Billy Branch last week and it was crazy.
My cousin took me to Kingston Mines and lo and behold,
there was Billy Branch. I shook his hand and
everything. My head was screaming "Be cool! BE COOL!"
and I'm pretty sure all that came out of my mouth was
"Hi Mr. Branch...blah blah blah blah you're the
greatest blah blah blah".

It was SO. COOL.

Enough of my mindless idol banter....but seriously
guys, I love music.