Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 stainless steel reed harmonica

At 09:24 AM 4/16/2007, you wrote:

Hi Jeff,

It sounds like the Seydel harps you got might have been gapped too high for your playing, which is usually the problem when someone experiences "leakiness". It could also possibly be some issue of the fit between the reedplates and comb. If you will send the harps to me I will examine them, and adjust, repair, or replace them depending on what I find.

Best wishes,

Rupert Oysler
www.harprepair.com

Thank you Rupert I'll send them out tomorrow. I appreciate that, and if this is the kind of service Seydel offers, maybe I will order a Bb 1847. Thanks again.