Re: [Harp-L] harmonica network

I don´t know how they´ve implemented that (it seems that it uses
google "similarity" metric), but it seems it starts from the wikipedia
page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonica

curiously, I could not find any reference on that page to harp-l or spah.

fortunately, anyone can edit any wikipedia page and fix that ;-)

[]

Kenji

On 4/15/07, fjm <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Leonardo Kenji Shikida wrote:
> http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.php?start=harmonica
>
> very interesting, indeed ;-)
>
> []
>
> Kenji

What's interesting is that I could not find a reference to harp-l or harptalk anywhere on that page. And now that I think about slidemeister was mia too. fjm

--

[]

Kenji
http://kenjiria.blogspot.com