marc molino

From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> To: Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re Death of Live Music Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:28:34 -0400

On Apr 14, 2007, at 6:52 PM, Garry Hodgson wrote:

Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't have a lot of sympathy for a fellow playing a several MILLION
dollar violin

you're not supposed to have sympathy for him. you're supposed to have sympathy for people who have no space for beauty in their lives.

I wonder how this whole fiasco would have gone over in Chi, N.Y., S. Fran, Toronto or some other city with a busy commuter locale? How about London, Paris, Tokyo ? I mean, I'm not capping on the people of D.C. (I have a daughter there) but it's pretty intense up there.

it was a beautiful article. poignant. sad. i'm sorry you didn't get anything
out of it.

Gee Garry, I love you as a person because I have enjoyed your super brain over the years, and I'm so sure you're correct, but I thought it sucked. Maybe I was reading it (about 4 times) with a railroad tie on my shoulder?
Joey

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.

!DSPAM:5614,46215c5e10595622917724!