Re: [Harp-L] Live Music Scene Reality Check

Have been following the 'Live Music Scene' thread, and recently came across the following quote from Francis Rossi, frontman for the band Status Quo. Just thought it might be appropriate:

"There's no point moaning about the music business. We have an expression in this band: 'I do believe this was
your chosen profession.' It's our way of saying, 'Shut the f*ck up, you could be driving an ice-cream van.'"

-TB