Re: [Harp-L] My Sonny Jr. 4-10

On Apr 13, 2007, at 2:55 PM, John Balding wrote:

I second that. I had a Sonny Jr. Model 1 4X8, and I've kicked myself for
the past 5 years for letting it go. Even though I bought a new Fender
4X10, I still wish I had just kept the SJ1....Boy I miss that amp!

You probably can't have *that* amp back, but SJ1s come up on eBay all the time. Here are two:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sonny-Jr-SJ1A-Harp-Harmonica-Amp-Excellent- Condition_W0QQitemZ220101692025QQihZ012QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDV WQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONNY-JR-4X8-ONE-OF-THE-BEST-STAGE-HARP-AMP- EVER_W0QQitemZ170101015822QQihZ007QQcategoryZ16228QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ 1QQcmdZViewItem

Current bids in the mid- to upper three figures and buy-it-now prices in the low four. Might be worth it to get that guy to stop kicking you.

George