[Harp-L] Neil Young

Zero harmonica content. Neil Young just released a new old album. He had a live concert recording from 1971. It's called Massey Hall 1971. If you like Neil Young find this recording. It's stunningly good. It is very well recorded and mastered and the musical performance is superb. I mention because I remember from the past that there are people on this list who enjoy Neil Young's music. He doesn't play harmonica once in the show.

So who is going to the Buckeye? I haven't been for years. Rich Rittenhouse will most likely be there. A really nice guy who also plays harmonica exceptionally well. There, obligatory harmonica content requirement fulfilled. Buy it you won't regret it. If you like him that is. fjm