[Harp-L] Re: all your hard work pays off!

A big THANX as usual to Danny Wilson for keepin' the harp world abreast of
things....I just got back from a tour of Japan (Our last concert was in
Sapporo and it snowed!) and I had fun perusing Danny's extensive listing of
where all YOU harpcats are playin!!!

Really was HAPPY to see Curtis Salgado out doin' it again....Congrats on his
Recovery....and good continued health  to this great player!!!

But don't get too good like Hendrik Meurkens....or you'll get sent to:

Some nice Jam Camps in the works for Harp!

04/23/07 thru 04/29/07   SIBERIA, RUSSIA, (Irkutsk-Novokusnetsk-Moscow) !!

Just Kiddin' I'm sure Hendrik will WARM them UP with his cool jazz
playin'!!!,-)

Again Thank You Danny Wilson !!

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi