Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Soldering Reeds

On Apr 10, 2007, at 1:22 PM, Vern Smith wrote:

Masking the area to remain free of solder with pencil is a great idea. It is probably more effective than using flux to delineate the boundaries of the soldered area. If / when I solder again, I will use both...belt and suspenders!

I would not have thought of pencil in 100 years.

Gee J. Vern, I wrote about that 7 years ago on that 'other' list. smo-joe

The internet in general and Harp-l in particular are wonderful. A good idea disseminated worldwide in seconds.

Vern
Visit my harmonica website www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com