Fwd: [Harp-L] Fender Champion 600 5W Amp

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Timm Goodrich" <Rapidashes@...> wrote:

Hello - Harp-L thank you for being here!
I don't have a lot of money and I'm looking for a small gig/practice amp
(tube).
Yea, I've looked on e-bay but I only want to spend once and fix/repair
issues are a concern. I can't afford a money pit.

A Supro or other "vintage" would be a great sound but nobody's giving them
away.

Has any one heard or tried this amp?

Fender Champion 600 5W 1x6 Combo Amp
"A fun and affordable tribute to a rare and historic Fender amp. Our new
Champion 600 is a 5-watt tube amp with a 6" speaker and 1950 "two-tone"
looks. We added a higher-gain preamp circuit to let the overdriven tone
exceed that of the original, and we added a choice of high- or low-gain
inputs. Internal speaker jack enables use of a larger speaker cabinet."

Is there "a" amp small amp?
Price range > $250 ,
then price range > $500?

Playing with trains
In the Rapids
Timm Goodrich

Timm:
Over 200 postings on this amp over at the fender Forum (not harp-specific though).
http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?db=&topic_number=607848&lastpost=2007
-04-0815:51:40
--John K.