Re: [Harp-L] Soldering Reeds

Yes... buy a Low-C Seydel Blues Session from Rupert
Oysler!  And for a real kick, buy a Low-Low F.

Sounds like a good project, but if it was me, I would
probably screw-up the very last reed (after hours and
hours of work!).

Soldering does seem to take a lot of practice... like
anything else.

The low-keyed Seydel harps are really nice!

Ken H in OH