Re: [Harp-L] Converting LPs 45s to CDs

Hi All
I have a phillips CDR300 which I use for converting records to CD, it can  be
used with
any record player. On my old record player which was a Bang Olfson it only
had 45 33. speeds but by useing my finger to wind it up the two speeds would
run  together, I thought of this when I added 33 and 45 together giving 78.,it
worked  ofcourse I have no idea if it would work on other players.
If you try it I will not be held responsable for any damage you try it at
your own risk.
Regards
Norman