[Harp-L] Easy Song for New Harmonica Student

Hello friends,

I have a student that is 10 years old and after two lessons, he announced
that he would like me to show him a song for his talent show a month away.
So, can somebody help me with an easy song just blow and draw notes, that
someone might recognize like twinkle twinkle little star or something?  I
only have songs with bends in my tab book.

If you make a suggestion please include the tab. thanks