Re: [Harp-L] Re: Music and the American Dream (Making a Living?)

I sure don't make enough money from music to support anyone or anything... but I wonder, now mind you, I like my job well enough, I've got a wife and kids, mortgage, etc., and regrets, I've had a few, if I did make a living in music, would I still look forward to a Friday night gig so much after a week of work?  would I still be able to use music as a vent to unload the wordless feelings of my soul?  I wonder...

JIm.

>>> Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> 4/3/2007 12:50 PM >>>
This could be the biggest treasure that I have ever mined on harp-l
(or anywhere for that matter). And who BETTER to cast such pearls
before us swine.
smo-joe