Re: [Harp-L] Anyone familiar with the HBW40 - Harmonica Honey Bee Wireless

dennis moriarty wrote:
> From harp depot
> http://www.harpdepot.com/productdetail/~Model/HBW40~/d.html

Yeah, it's an AKG WMS40 receiver and a "guitar bug" transmitter.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/AKG-WMS-40-PROGuitarbug-UHF-
Wireless-System-?sku=275682

No affiliation with anyone selling any of these things.  I have one
and I love it.  I use mine with a loZ XLR transmitter, but I also have
the "guitar bug" (or "harmonica bug") transmitter for my hiZ mics when
I want (both transmitters on the same frequency so I can use them at
separate times with the same receiver).

-tim