[Harp-L] Damien Masterson

After his email rebutting my "you can do it if you set your mind to it" post, I decided to check out Damien's website, DamienMasterson.com.  Great chromatic!  I noticed the lyrics on the last CD were particularly apt to our discussion!

  Tim Moyer also gave me a great rebuttal, but I get to hear him a lot, living in the same town.  Otherwise I would have discovered yet another great player.

  Here's to great music and discussions!
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com