Re: [Harp-L] steel reeds

Joe;
       How did you cut the thing, and from what part of the blade? If
you used the sharp bit, it would bring new meaning to the concept of the
'cutting contest'. Taking something like that on a plane could get you
in serious trouble! OK, just being silly, but my first two questions are
serious. I love this kind of 'bush mechanics'!
Cheers,
Rick D.
Land of Oz

On Mar 30, 2007, at 4:00 PM, Vern Smith wrote:

> I have a SS reed in a 270 that so far no one has been able to find
> by playing the harp.
>
> Vern
>
> _I have a Wilkinson Sword reed in my Bb 270 and no one can tell.
> (p.s. the whole mouthpiece assembly is working fine but DOES
> require diligent cleansing)

smo-joe