Re: [Harp-L] Screws for harps?

From: "Frank Evers" <frank@xxxxxxxxx>
<< http://tinyurl.com/2nra24
You can buy tools and screws at harponline, too.
Their toolkit is very similar to the Seydel toolkit because Seydel
adopted it from Harponline.>>

Thanks Frank. Great information in the how-to link.

Between the US gubmnt devaluing the $ (with a rebel yell they print more, more,more!) and ridiculously high European non-value added tax I have just about given up on buying anything from anyplace in Europe. I'll have to calculate and see if I can make buying from them work.

Peace and music,
Dave